The Berwyn Fire Company is currently seeking part time Firefighter/Paramedic candidates. We are a combination department that provides Fire, EMS and Rescue services to parts of Easttown and Tredyffrin Townships in eastern Chester County, PA. Our department has a very solid and longstanding positive relationship between career and volunteer staff. We are a growing company, having recently added a second station on the edge of Valley Forge Park. We are also in the process of preparing to replace our main station in Easttown
Our part time employees enjoy the opportunity for company paid training and a twice annual bonus based on hours worked (available to those who average at least 12 hours a week).
Our current pay rate is $29.00 hourly and we have over 250 hours available each week
(a large portion of these shifts are nights and weekends).
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- 21 years of age
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Current PA Paramedic Certification with EMSVO Endorsement
- Firefighter 1 Certification (Pro-Board or IFSAC)
- PA Dept of Health VRT or Vehicle Machinery Rescue Technician
- Hazardous Materials Operations with Annual Recertification
- EVOC or EVDT
- Fire Pump Operations 1
- National Incident Management Training that includes IS 100,200,700 and 800
We hope that you are interested in being a part of Berwyn Fire Company!
If so, please complete the below questionnaire and return along with your resume and optional cover letter to: email@example.com