BERWYN, PA - After a 15 call day on Saturday, Berwyn Fire Company volunteers and career staff were back at it on Sunday responding to another 15 calls in a 17 hour period.
There were 10 fire and EMS calls that occurred within the T-E community. There were also 5 mutual aid responses provided to the Paoli Fire Company, Radnor Fire Company, Upper Merion Township Fire/EMS, and Newtown Square Fire Company.
During the morning an EMS crew also performed a standby at a 5K run in Wilson Farm Park in Tredyffrin Township.
Saturday, May 22nd (5:02 a.m. to 10:36 p.m.) Call Log
1. 5:02 a.m. / Carbon Monoxide Alarm / Easttown Twp. / Argyle Rd.
2. 8:16 a.m. / Basic Life Support / Easttown Twp. / Lancaster Ave.
3. 8:22 a.m. / Advanced Life Support / Easttown Twp. / Beaumont Rd.
4. 9:40 a.m. / Fire Alarm Activation / Easttown Twp. / Leopard Rd.
5. 10:34 a.m. / Stuck Elevator / Radnor Twp. / Lancaster Ave.
6. 12:40 p.m. / Basic Life Support / Easttown Twp. / Chester Rd.
7. 12:42 p.m. / Commercial Building Fire / Upper Merion Twp. / Goddard Blvd.
8. 1:14 p.m. / House Fire / Upper Merion Twp. / Springdell Rd.
9. 2:20 p.m. / House Fire / Willistown Twp. / Greenbriar Ln.
10. 3:38 p.m. / Motor Vehicle Collision / Tredyffrin Twp. / Avon Rd.
11. 4:01 p.m. / Commercial Building Fire / Marple Twp. / S. Media Line Rd.
12. 4:35 p.m. / Tree Down w/ Power Lines Arching / Tredyffrin Twp. / Timber Ln.
13. 4:51 p.m. / Advanced Life Support / Tredyffrin Twp. / Conestoga Rd.
14. 5:06 p.m. / Basic Life Support / Tredyffrin Twp. / Westlakes Dr.
15. 10:36 p.m. / Advanced Life Support / Tredyffrin Twp. / Pugh Rd.
Municipal Response Breakdown
Tredyffrin Twp. - 5
Easttown Twp. - 5
Upper Merion Twp. - 2
Radnor Twp. - 1
Marple Twp. - 1
Willistown Twp. - 1
Overlapping Calls - 4
Total Calls - 15